Nyle Systems is a rapidly growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures and sells heat pump driven, energy saving products (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying; Food Dehydration and Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are looking for Welders and Welder Helpers. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- MIG and TIG welding and fabrication of aluminum parts
- Prepare the materials including cutting pieces and clamping pieces in position
- Lift, move and hold work pieces to a table, or into position as directed. Clamps, pry bars, hammer, or wedges can be used during this process
- The position reports to the welding department head and has room to grow
The job is based in Brewer, Maine.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- Experience in MIG and TIG welding of aluminum is a plus
- Have steady hands, be able to hold metal in place while welding and be able to work long hours on your feet
- Have the technical know-how to read blueprints, work with measuring tape and understand the materials and tools
- Be self-motivated and push projects forward with little direction from others (depending on experience level)
- Fabricating and/or carpentry skills are a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Clean driver’s record is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- This is a long-term position with opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation & profit share plan.
- Paid time off: Vacation days; Holidays; sick days
- Benefits: Medical; Dental; 401K
- Professional environment.