Nyle Systems is a rapidly growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump-driven, energy-saving products. Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying; Food Dehydration, and Heat Pump Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are looking for an Assembly Technician for heat pumps. This is an entry-level position but people with experience are also encouraged to apply. Cross-training will be provided in brazing, wiring, and testing. Experience in any of those functions is a positive. The position has significant room to grow.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
A high school diploma is required. Experience and professional certifications related to any of these activities is a plus.
- Knowledge of refrigeration assembly and heat pump system operations is helpful
- Electrical wiring experience is helpful
- Experience soldering or bracing is a plus
- EPA Certification is helpful
The job is based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
- This is a long-term position with an opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing
- Benefits: Medical/Dental, 401k
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
- Professional environment.
Job Type: Full-time