Nyle Systems is a rapidly growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump-driven, energy-saving products (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying; Food Dehydration, and Heat Pump Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are looking for an Assembler for refrigeration systems and heat pumps. This is an entry-level position, but people with experience are also encouraged to apply. Cross-training will be provided in brazing, wiring, and testing. Experience in any of those functions is a positive. The position has significant room to grow.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
A high school diploma is required. Experience and professional certifications related to any of these activities is a plus.
- Knowledge of refrigeration assembly and HVAC system operations is helpful
- Electrical wiring experience is helpful
- Experience soldering or bracing is a plus
- EPA Certification is helpful
The job is based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
- This is a long-term position with an opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits: Medical/Dental, 401K, Profit Share
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
- Professional environment.
Contact: Ton Mathissen (firstname.lastname@example.org). No phone calls, please.