Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump-driven, energy-saving products. Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying; Food Dehydration; and Heat Pump Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
Nyle is growing rapidly. We are doubling our manufacturing workload every 3-4 years. We recently expanded our production facility. It is a fast-paced environment, we are hiring people and implementing lean manufacturing principles, new equipment, and other improvements all the time. Maintaining a safe workplace is a key priority.
The current assistant is being promoted to Production Manager, so we are looking for a new Assistant Production Manager to help manage the expanding workload. The job is to help manage production while implementing improvements and scaling-up. This person will become involved in all aspects of production management including scheduling; creating work orders; purchasing; personnel hiring and management; safety programs; improving and maintaining quality standards; lean manufacturing implementation; standardizing work; equipment upgrades; etc.
Career opportunity: Nyle is a company that has several business lines with high growth potential. As the company grows, you will have significant opportunities for career advancement.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- Either a degree in engineering (Manufacturing or Mechanical) or 2-4 years of management experience in a production department is required.
- Experience using Solidworks and familiar with mechanical design
- Familiar with electrical design and able to review wiring diagrams
- Demonstrated people management skills/leadership experience
- Experience working with lean manufacturing principles and ERP system(s)
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Independent mindset with the ability to complete tasks with limited oversight in a timely manner.
- You need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with the ability to partner with sales, engineering, and service teams in accomplishing company goals.
- Based in Brewer, ME.
This is a rapidly growing company. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial attitude to “do what it takes to make this a success.”
What’s in it for you:
- This is a long-term position with an opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation & profit share plan.
- Paid time off, Vacation days, holidays, and sick days
- Benefits: Medical; Dental; 401K
- Professional environment.
Job Type: Full-time