Nyle Systems is a rapidly growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump-driven, energy-saving products (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying, Food Dehydration, and Water Heating. Our manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
Nyle is looking for a Bookkeeper. You will be responsible for all day-to-day aspects of accounting and inventory incl.:
- Tracking and reporting accuracy of cost and inventory transactions in an ERP System.
- Accounts payable processing and inventory reconciliation.
- Bank and general ledger reconciliation.
- Provide weekly and monthly financial reporting.
- Support the rest of the organization where possible.
- Assisting in developing, documenting, and maintaining business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls and increase system functionality.
- Sales Order entry, progress billing
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable.
- The position reports to the Controller.
Nyle is growing rapidly. As the company grows and you perform well in your job, there will be opportunities for career advancement.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associates’ or bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Experience with ERP/Accounting systems (e.g., E2-Shoptech; Exact JobBoss ProfitKey or Globalshop is a strong plus)
- 2 – 4 years of experience either at a small/medium company, preference in manufacturing, or at an accounting firm working with manufacturing companies.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in a GSuite/Windows environment: Gmail, Drive, Word, Excell, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Highest level of integrity
- Team player with an independent mindset
- High energy and drive. Focus on meeting commitments
- Preference for candidates that master a second language, especially Spanish
- The job is based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
- This is a long-term position with lots of opportunities for growth
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits: Medical; Dental, 401k
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Professional environment