Nyle is looking for a Bookkeeper. You will be responsible for all day-to-day aspects of accounting, incl.:
- Tracking and reporting accuracy of cost and inventory transactions in an ERP System.
- Sales Order entry, progress billing.
- Invoicing; AR and AP.
- Bank and general ledger reconciliation.
- Provide weekly and monthly financial reporting.
- Support the rest of the organization where possible.
- Assisting in developing, documenting, and maintaining business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- The position reports to the Controller.
Nyle is growing rapidly. As the company grows and you perform well in your job, there will be opportunities for career advancement.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- Associates’ or bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Experience with ERP/Accounting systems (e.g., E2-Shoptech; Exact JobBoss ProfitKey or Global shop is a strong plus)
- 2 – 4 years of experience either at a small/medium company, preference in manufacturing or at an accounting firm working with manufacturing companies.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in a GSuite/Windows environment: Gmail, Drive, Word, Excell, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Highest level of integrity
- Team player with an independent mindset
- High energy and drive. Focus on meeting commitments
- Preference for candidates that master a second language, especially Spanish
Nyle is an innovative and rapidly growing company. The right candidate will have an attitude to “do what it takes to make this a success.”
The job is based on based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
- This is a long-term position with an opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation & profit share plan.
- Paid time off, Vacation days, Holidays, and sick days
- Benefits: Medical; Dental; 401K
- Professional environment.