Nyle is looking for a C Developer. The job is to develop the software for IoT and embedded control systems (microcontroller / SOC) based on our industrial equipment. This is an ideal position for a computer engineer or computer scientist with a focus on embedded systems, or an experienced self-trained C developer. The job has significant growth potential. You will:
- Design, develop, modify, test, and support C code for ARM SOC-based control.
- Design, develop, modify, test, and support C/C++ applications
- Work collaboratively as part of a project team.
- Develop clear technical software documentation.
You will be part of a good team, several with years of experience. In other words, this is a great opportunity to learn.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical degree. Or self-trained equivalent skill level
- 3 – 5 years of experience with C / C++
- Required coursework or related experience in developing embedded software and demonstrated proficiency in C/C++
- Version control system (Git)
- Results-driven and very much detail-oriented
- Team player with independent thinking mindset
- The job is based in Brewer, Maine.
This is an innovative and rapidly growing company. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial attitude to “do what it takes to make this a success”
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing
- Benefits: Medical/Dental, 401k
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
- Professional environment.
- Opportunity to be a key member of a growing company
This is not “just a job”. This is an opportunity for a career with serious growth potential. Nyle is a meritocracy, your success will only be limited by the growth of the company and your own success.