Manufacturing: Sheet Metal Technician
Company: Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures and sells heat pump driven, energy saving equipment (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in lumber drying, food dehydration and water heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
Job Description: We are looking for a sheet metal technician. Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Fabricate and assemble sheet metal products such as ducts, cabinets, panels, control boxes etc.
• Set up and operate sheet metal equipment to bend, cut, notch and similar operations.
• Products will generally vary. Low volume and one-off with an occasional larger run.
• You will be a part of a small department that is tightly integrated with other departments such as welding, fabrication, painting, electrical etc.
• Material will mostly be aluminum and sometimes stainless steel.
• This position reports to the sheet metal department head and has room to grow.
This job is based in Brewer, Maine.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Experience in aluminum and/ or stainless steel sheet metal work is a plus.
• Have steady hands, be precise, reliable and organized are all required.
• Be able to read blueprints, work with measuring tape and understand the materials and tools.
• Be self motivated and push projects forward with little direction from others (depending on experience level).
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Clean driving record is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive compensation
• Benefits: Medical, Dental and 401K
• Professional Environment
Contact Sarah Gorneault (email@example.com). No phone calls please.