Technical Sales Manager – Lumber Sales
Company: Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures and sells heat pump driven, energy saving equipment (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in lumber drying, food dehydration and water heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
Job Description: Nyle is looking for a technical sales manager for the lumber dryer product line. Our equipment is sold into the hardwood and softwood markets. We have over 7,000 installations all over the globe, which in the US and Canada are typically sold direct, while the rest of the world is typically covered through dealers and other distribution partners.
• Call on new and existing customers through customer visits, trade shows, kiln drying association meetings, etc.
• Build relationships, identify customer needs, quote and sell equipment and conduct follow ups.
• Plan and execute supporting marketing initiatives. Help to develop innovative marketing techniques.
This position reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing for the Lumber Sales Division.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Experience in, or knowledge of the lumber industry.
• Minimum of 3 years sales experience selling industrial equipment.
• Must be able to travel to customers, including overnights. Travel expectation: 20% – 40% of time.
• Clean drivers license required.
• Good communicator, both written and verbal. Ability to speak in front of large groups is a must.
• Strong math background and the ability to explain your results.
• Good computer skills are a must.
• Results driven. High energy, drive and focus on meeting commitments.
• Candidates with second language skills (particularly Spanish) will have a preference.
• Experience with HVAC products is a plus, allowing you to obtain a deep understanding of the products technical characteristics.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive compensation (base + commission)
• Benefits: Medical, Dental and 401K
• You’d be joining a growing company with opportunity for advancement
• Professional environment
This is an opportunity to work for a growing company that is the North American market leader in DH and gas fired lumber dryers.
Contact Linnette Gilbert (email@example.com). No phone calls please.