Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump-driven, energy-saving products (see www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Drying and dehumidification, Water Heating, and Energy Recovery Systems. Nyle’s mission is to help its customers with their energy transition to a zero-emissions environment. Nyle has its manufacturing and design operations in Brewer, ME.
Nyle is looking for a Controls Engineer / Developer. We are looking for a candidate who can apply electrical engineering principles in a team-based work environment to design or prototype products such as dehydrators, water heaters, and cutting-edge, high-temperature heat pumps. This position will provide engineering support for service personnel and applicable unit design engineers. You will be asked to engineer and work as a team with Product Managers to plan and conduct testing, program units for the production floor, and provide necessary manual information for each standard unit developed. The job has significant growth potential. You will:
- Design, develop, modify, test, and support code for PLC based controls.
- Assist with designing web-based interface components.
- Work collaboratively as part of a project team.
- Develop clear technical documentation for the heat pumps.
- Support the service department with technical questions and assist with service calls.
You will be part of a good team, several with years of experience.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or relevant certification GPA 3 and up, with a focus on Automation and Controls
- At least one to three years experience in a production environment or a combination of education and experience.
- Networking experience is preferred
- Experience with PLC controls, ladder logic, or Structured control language.
- Experience with Python and Java is a plus
- Results-driven and high energy, but also very much detail-oriented
- Team player with independent-thinking mindset
- The job is based in Brewer, Maine
This is an innovative and rapidly growing company. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial attitude to “do what it takes to make this a success”.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Matching
- Retirement Plan
- Referral Plan
- Professional Environment
- Opportunity to be a key member of a growing company