Nyle Systems is a rapidly growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump-driven, energy-saving products (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying; Food Dehydration, and Heat Pump Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are looking for a Customer Service Technician to join our service department. The job is to receive incoming service calls and emails, work with customers to diagnose issues, and get the right support involved. Specifically:
- Receive incoming calls and emails
- Work with customers to troubleshoot concerns and equipment issues
- Solve issues where possible and refer others to the right tier-2 support specialist
- Be comfortable managing conflict resolution with customers through clear communication and through addressing concerns, questions, and/or problems expediently.
- Maintain complete, accurate, and updated the information in the customer database
- Track and follow up on cases until they are resolved
- Sell spare parts and service contracts when appropriate
The right person will seek to consistently provide a high-quality customer experience; have great communications and people skills and build a thorough understanding of our products. The position has significant room to grow.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
The successful candidate will combine great people skills with a thorough technical understanding of our products and a drive to provide consistently good customer service.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused
- Knowledge of refrigeration assembly and heat pump system operations is helpful
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and CRM systems
- High School Diploma or GED is required; associates in refrigeration or related technical field is preferred
The job is based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
- This is a long-term position with an opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing
- Benefits: Medical/Dental, 401k
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
- Professional environment.
Job Type: Full-time