Nyle Systems is a rapidly growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump-driven, energy-saving products (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying; Food Dehydration, and Heat Pump Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
Nyle is looking for Design Engineers, either starting out or with some experience, for product design in Structural and Refrigeration. The primary job function is to design Kiln Structures and/or Refrigeration Systems for Food Dehydrators, Lumber Dry Kilns, and other Heat Pump Systems. In addition, you’ll be supporting the sales force, production, and installation teams with technical backup. You will be working on multiple projects in parallel, providing variety and many opportunities to learn and grow. Initially, your responsibilities will include:
- Design Lumber Drykilns and/or design refrigeration systems
- Support the sales force with technical back-up and development of quotes
- Interact with customers on new and ongoing projects, product design, and service
- Partner with the production team to improve the efficiency of product manufacturing
- Identify and develop technical relationships with vendors of critical components
Career opportunity: Nyle is a company that has several business lines with high growth potential. As the company grows, you will have significant opportunities for career advancement.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- This is a job for people either straight out of University or with some years of design experience.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in ME, Preferably a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Solidworks modeling experience is required. Experience with Solidworks PDM is preferred.
- Experience with designing/building aluminum structures is a plus
- Experience /specialization in refrigeration technology, thermodynamics/psychrometrics is a plus as well.
- Experience working with lean manufacturing principles is preferred.
- Entrepreneurial attitude results-driven and high energy.
- Independent mindset with the ability to complete tasks with limited oversight in a timely manner.
- Team player with the ability to partner with sales, production, and engineering teams in accomplishing company goals.
- Based in Brewer, ME.
This is a young, innovative, and growing company. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial attitude to “do what it takes to make this a success.”
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits: Medical; Dental; 401k; Profit Sharing
- Opportunity to be a key member of a growing company
- Flexible work environment
- Professional environment
This is not “just a job.” This is an opportunity for a career with serious growth potential. Nyle is a meritocracy; your success will only be limited by the growth of the company and your own success.
Job Type: Full-time