Drafting / Designer
Nyle Systems is a rapidly growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump driven, energy saving products (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying, Food Dehydration, and Heat Pump Water Heating Industries. Nyle also owns a subsidiary called Cann Systems that makes Cannabis Drying equipment.
Nyle’ s manufacturing and design operations are located in Brewer, Maine, and this role requires some on site work. Hybrid schedules will be considered.
We are looking for a drafter / design engineer to fill a drafting and design role. The potential candidate will be able to support our design engineers in their daily work. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Drafting assistance: Use Solidworks to create drawings of predesigned parts. Create drawing packages for units to be produced for future jobs.
- Engineer assistance: Work closely with design engineers to aid in the completion of bill of materials and production floor instructions.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Prior working knowledge of Solidworks preferred.
- Comprehension of mechanical and refrigeration systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preference will be given to past experience with Solidworks.
This job is based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
- Hybrid remote schedule potential
- This is a long-term position with significant opportunity for growth.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid time off: Vacation days; Holidays; Sick days.
- Benefits: Medical; Dental; Employer Matching 401K.
- Flexible and Professional work environment