Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures and sells heat pump
driven, energy saving products (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying,
Food Dehydration and Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in
We are looking for an intern to fill a drafting role, who will be able to streamline our transitions
between engineering and production. Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Drafting assistance: Use Solidworks to create Solidworks drawings of predesigned parts.
Create drawing packages for units to be produced for future jobs.
• Solidworks PDM: Assist in the implementation of Solidworks PDM software. Model and
draw components and save in Solidworks PDM vault structure.
• Engineer assistance: Work closely with design engineers to aid in the completion of bill
of materials and production floor instructions.
• This position will report to our Engineering Director with potential to turn into a full time
Job Requirements and qualifications:
• Prior working knowledge of Solidworks.
• Comprehension of mechanical and refrigeration systems.
• Excelent verbal and written communication skills.
• Preference will be given to 3 rd and 4 th year students with high academic standing and past experience with Solidworks.
• Experience with DraftSight and Solidworks PDM is a plus, but not required.
This job is based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive compensation.
• Opportunity to establish yourself as an early member of a growing company.
• Professional environment.
Contact: Jake Keniston (email@example.com)