Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump-driven, energy-saving products. Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying; Food Dehydration, and Heat Pump Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are looking for Electrical Technicians to strengthen our production department. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Building electrical panels, initially under the guidance of experienced colleagues, later independently
- Wiring-up electrical components such as compressors, pumps, and fans, part of our Heat Pump manufacturing
- Testing and troubleshooting (new) equipment
- The position reports to the department team leader and has room to grow.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- Knowledge of / experience in electrical manufacturing
- Ability to read and understand ladder logic wiring diagrams
- Electrical license is helpful; apprentice; journeyman or master
- Results-driven. High energy and drive and focus on meeting commitments
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A clean driver’s record is required
- The job is based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
- This is a long-term position with an opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation & profit share plan.
- Paid time off, Vacation days, Holidays, and sick days
- Benefits: Medical; Dental; 401K
- Professional environment.
Job Type: Full-time