Nyle Systems is a rapidly growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures and sells heat pump
driven, energy saving products ( www.nyle.com ). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying; Food
Dehydration and Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are looking for an experienced Shipper / Receiver. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Receive parts, supplies and products, physically as well as updating the inventory records
- Assist with unloading daily deliveries
- Issue parts used for builds in the ERP system
- Help with maintaining correct inventory levels
- When needed, help build crates and pallets to ship product in/out
Job Requirements and qualifications
- 1+ Years or more experience in shipping / receiving / warehouse / forklift in a manufacturing environment
- Solid computer skills are a must. Experience with an ERP system is a plus
- Thorough attention to detail and able to handle multiple projects at once
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of FedEx / UPS shipping software is a plus
- Clean driver’s license
What’s in it for you
- This is a long-term position with opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation & profit share plan.
- Paid time off: Vacation days; Holidays; sick days
- Benefits: Medical; Dental; 401K
- Professional environment.