We are looking for Service Technicians with a focus on refrigeration, from senior through trainee level, to strengthen our customer support team. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Service calls: Go to customer sites to repair equipment, including warranty and non-warranty work.
- Equipment installations and start-ups: Visit customer sites to install and start up new equipment, including training of customer operators
- The successful applicant should expect to travel between 50% – 60% of the time. Travel can be day trips and overnights, typically throughout the US & Canada.
- Telephone support: When not traveling, take customer telephone calls with a wide variety of questions about technical support and equipment usage
- When not traveling and not involved in service calls, train on new capabilities and skills and help with equipment manufacturing.
- The position reports to the service manager and has room to grow.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- First-rate technician, anywhere from straight out of school (trainee) through 10 years experience or more in servicing refrigeration equipment
- Knowledge of design of heat pump/refrigeration systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good at dealing with a wide variety of customers
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have EPA Certification
- Experience servicing industrial gas furnaces is a plus
- Results-driven. High energy and drive and focus on meeting commitments.
The job is based in Brewer, Maine. Travel throughout North America to be expected 50% – 60% of the time.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits: Medical, Dental & 401k
- Opportunity to be part of a growing company
- Professional environment