Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures and sells heat pump driven, energy saving products (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying; Food Dehydration and Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are looking for Helpers and Trainees for the various departments in manufacturing. Your primary responsibility will be to help each department, for example Heat Pump Assembly; Welder Helper; Wire Prepping; Crater; Inventory and Material Handling (organizing incoming parts and issuing parts to the shop). You will get exposure to a variety of different jobs, incl welding and fabrication, refrigeration, electric and others. This is an entry level position. Advancement is possible after 6 months to a year of good performance.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
· High School diploma, reliable on the job and a good listener
· Be self-motivated and push tasks forward with little direction from others
· Have steady hands, be precise, and be organized are all required
· Clean driving record
· Experience with other trades is a plus. For example: blueprint reading; carpentry; brazing; wiring; and assembly manufacturing
· Have the ambition to hold a job for the long term, learn new skills and make a career
· The position reports to the shipper / warehouse manager and has room to grow
The job is based on based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
· This is a long-term position with lots of opportunity for growth
· Competitive compensation & profit share plan.
· Paid time off: Vacation days; Holidays; sick days
· Benefits: Medical; Dental; Employer Matching 401K
· Professional environment.