Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures and sells heat pump driven, energy saving products ( www.nyle.com ). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying; Food Dehydration and Heat Pump Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are looking for someone with experience in spray painting of equipment. This is a full-time position.
- Painting will take about 60% – 70% of the time. Your painting responsibilities include laying out the equipment on racks, cleaning / washing, mixing paint and spraying. When the equipment is ready
and dried, you will move it to the next station.
- The other 30% – 40% of the time will be spent in other departments such as shipping (crating equipment); assembly manufacturing (assembling parts; piping, bracing, etc.), welder helper (cutting pieces) and/or sheet metal (fabricate, bend, cut, notch, etc.).
- Advancement is possible into several trades, after 6 months to a year of good performance.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- Experience with industrial painting and desire to become the best painter you can be
- Have steady hands, be precise, and be organized are all required
- Be self-motivated and push jobs forward with little direction from others
- For the secondary tasks, the ability to read drawings and experience with brazing, wiring, carpentry and assembly manufacturing are all a plus.
- Be reliable on the job
- High School diploma
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing
- Benefits: Medical; Dental, 401k
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Professional environment.