Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump-driven, energy-saving products (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying; Food Dehydration, and Heat Pump Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are looking for someone with experience in spray painting equipment. This is a full-time position.
- The painting will take about 60% – 70% of the time. Your painting responsibilities incl laying out the equipment on racks, cleaning/washing, mixing paint, and spraying. When the equipment is ready and dried, you will move it to the next station.
- The other 30% – 40% of the time will be spent in other departments such as shipping (crating equipment); assembly manufacturing (assembling parts; piping, bracing, etc.), welder helper (cutting pieces), and/or sheet metal (fabricate, bend, cut, notch, etc.).
Advancement is possible into several trades, after 6 months to a year of good performance.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- Experience with industrial painting and desire to become the best painter you can be
- Have steady hands, be precise, and be organized are all required
- Be self-motivated and push jobs forward with little direction from others
- For the secondary tasks, the ability to read drawings and experience with brazing, wiring, carpentry, and assembly manufacturing are all a plus.
- Be reliable on the job.
- High School diploma
The job is based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
- This is a long-term position
- Competitive compensation.
- Benefits: Medical; Dental, 401k
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Professional environment.
Contact: Ton Mathissen (email@example.com). No phone calls, please.