Nyle Water Heating Systems (NWHS) is an innovative, rapidly growing leader in the Heat Pump Water Heating industry. We develop, manufacture, market, and sell heat pump water heaters for residential and large commercial applications such as multi-family and commercial buildings. NWHS is a subsidiary of Nyle Systems, a company with 40 years of history in industrial heat pump applications (www.nyle.com). Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative (Heat Pumps). You will be responsible for supporting sales applications engineering, outside sales teams, and responding to customer inquiries. The successful candidate must be comfortable interfacing with a diverse audience of building construction professionals, including value-added resellers, specifying engineers, contractors, and building management.
You will join a rapidly growing company with significant room for growth and career advancement.
Duties / Essential Job Functions:
Lead / Job Management
- Answer assigned phone calls
- Process assigned leads
- Maintain the Customer Relationship Management system
- Maintain and distribute pipeline reports
- Interface with outside sales representatives and sales managers and respond to requests for information
- Develop quotes for customers
- Work with Field Service Technicians, Technical Support, and Engineering to stay up to date on current products
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in technical fields including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, materials, or engineering
- Fluent in a Microsoft / Google environment, Excel, and a CRM System (for example Salesforce, Zoho, Vtiger, etc.)
- Experience in channel sales
Job Type: Full-time
What’s in it for you
- Competitive compensation including base and Profit Sharing
- Benefits: Medical; Dental; 401k
- Opportunity to be a key member of a growing company
- Professional environment
Job Type: Full-time