Heat Pump Water Heating is a key part of the energy transition to combat climate change and the market for these
products is growing very rapidly!
Nyle Water Heating Systems (www.heatwater.com) is a leader in this industry. Our ambitions are to reduce emissions
through the use of smart, energy-saving heat pump and thermal energy storage systems. We are revolutionizing the
water heating industry in North America with our groundbreaking approaches.
We are constantly looking for quality people to add to the team.
Inside sales is an engaging, fast-paced, technical role which provides support to sales applications engineering, outside
sales teams and engineers wishing to utilize Nyle Water Heating Systems heat pumps in their design.
Duties / Essential Job Functions:
Lead / Job Management
- Independently complete intake of new leads and generate new records for all new leads from:
- Phone calls
- Web forms
- Provide responsive consultation to customers:
- Answer questions related to product specifications
- Consult with engineers and designers to integrate their plans into our modeling tools to develop
- Video Call with engineers and designers to assist in applying our products into their projects
- Develop system designs, product selections and engineering documentation for customers and
engineers upon request
- Develop quotes for customers after approval of system design and equipment selection
- Maintain our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Develop, maintain, and distribute sales pipeline reports to management and sales teams
- Respond to requests for information from outside sales representatives and sales managers
- Upon receipt of a purchase order:
- Review for accuracy – communicate with the sender to clarify any discrepancies
- Generate and facilitate completion of order confirmation documents with customers
- Facilitate order entry and customer invoicing with NWHS accounting
- Meet regularly with production management to develop accurate lead times and to plan production for new
- Communicate changes to the production schedule to the sales team and customers
Product Literature Management
- Produce and update data for technical specifications and other product literature
- Independently interface with the marketing department to keep product literature up to date
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in HVAC and/or plumbing sales or service positions
- Demonstrated experience sizing HVAC and/or systems for buildings (i.e., JLOAD)
- Domestic hot water experience is preferred.
- Hydronics systems experience preferred (Gas or Oil)
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Willingness to support customers by phone outside of Eastern US time zones outside of normal working
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to put your career on a rapid learning / rapid growth track!
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing
- Benefits: Medical; Dental; 401k, incl employer 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick days
- Opportunity to be a key member of a growing company
- Flexible and Professional work environment