Nyle builds lumber dry kilns and drying chambers for food and other products. We are looking for an Installer to join the team that does the installs in the field. The job responsibilities include the following:
- Be part of a small crew, typically 3 – 4 people, typically all Nyle crew but sometimes including locally hired labor
- Erect the prefabricated lumber dry kilns (large aluminum chambers as pictured on our website (www.nyle.com) and other equipment that we build
- Installations can take anywhere from 4 days to 2 months but are typically 2-3 weeks.
- Inbetween field installations, you’d be working in the factory or helping on field service calls.
The company is based in Brewer, Maine, but this is a travel job. During busy times expect to be on the road for 50% – 75% of the time. Most jobs are in the US & Canada.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- Sufficient construction know-how and experience to be able to erect basic structures as pictured on our website (www.nyle.com)
- Experience in carpentry and/or roofing is a plus
- Experience in any or more of the following trades is a plus: (aluminum) welding; electrical; refrigeration; steam piping
- Must be reliable, independent, and professional on the road
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a clean record and a clean driving record
- High energy and commitment to do the work right and on time
What’s in it for you:
- Travel expenses are paid for by the company
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing
- Benefits: Medical/Dental, 401k
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
- Professional environment.