We are looking for a promising engineer to join our team here at Nyle Systems. This job would entail working alongside production management and lead business unit engineers to ensure designs are complete and ready for manufacturing. It would include:
- Creating full production drawing packages, including electrical schematics and diagrams
- Assisting with quality assurance and making recommendations for improvements in quality control.
- Assisting with specifying new parts and creating/maintaining accurate bills of materials
- Modifying existing designs for manufacturability and suggesting improvements that reduce labor or material costs.
- Analyze production processes, schedules, methods and other data and then provide management with reports containing the data and statistics to enable management to better understand future requirements needed for the manufacturing process.
- Review and calculate labor, material and other production costs along with reviewing schedules and future production requirements to assist management in decision making.
- Analyze and plan workflow, equipment placement and space requirements to improve manufacturing efficiency.
Coordinate equipment maintenance and repair services and make sure that manufacturer’s procedures and instructions are followed in order to keep production equipment operational.
- Other tasks as required
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- B.S. in Mechanical, Industrial or other Engineering discipline required
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience preferred
HVAC and refrigeration experience preferred but not required
- Experience with Solidworks CAD software
- Prior experience with ERP software is a plus
- Must be Ability to work well under pressure
- Leadership skills
- Teamwork skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good information technology skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of equipment for purchase, installation and repair
- Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States.(Note: If hired, a Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, must be completed at the start of employment)
What’s in it for you
- This is a long-term position with opportunity for growth.
- Competitive compensation & profit share plan.
- Paid time off: Vacation days; Holidays; Sick days.
- Benefits: Medical; Dental; Employer Matching 401K.
- Professional work environment.