Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump-driven, energy-saving products (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying, Food Dehydration, and Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are looking for a Marketing & Sales Assistant who can work across different product areas in support of the sales teams. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Create and maintain marketing materials (spec sheets; product catalogs; website; etc.)
- Manage social media by product group
- Maintain and update the Customer Databases
- Schedule trade show activities and manage booth materials
- Some office management activities
This is a long-term position with lots of opportunities for growth.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- Good verbal communications skills; excellent writing skills are critical
- Solid computer skills are a must, including fluency in WordPress; Indesign, and other applications of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Also in Word, Excel, and other common applications
- Being organized, thorough attention to detail, and able to handle multiple projects at once
- Degree in Marketing and Marketing work experience is a plus
- CRM experience is a plus
- Clean driver’s license
The job is based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing
- Benefits: Medical/Dental, 401k
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
- Professional environment.