Nyle Water Heating Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump-driven, energy-saving products (https://www.heatwater.com). Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Bangor, Maine.
We are looking for an experienced Shipper. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing products for shipping (both LTL and Flatbed), obtaining competitive shipping quotes, and arranging for pick-up
- Loading outgoing and unloading incoming shipments
- Handle the various shipping paperwork, including. BOL, commercial invoices, export/import documentation
- When needed, help build crates and pallets to ship products in/on
- Receive parts, supplies, and products. Physically as well as updating the inventory records
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3 Years or more experience in shipping/receiving/warehouse/forklift in a manufacturing environment
- Solid computer skills are a must. Experience with an ERP system is a plus
- Thorough attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of FedEx / UPS shipping software is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- This is a long-term position with an opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation & profit share plan.
- Paid time off: Vacation days, Holidays, sick days
- Benefits: Medical; Dental; 401K
- Professional environment.