Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures and sells heat pump driven, energy saving products. Specifically, we are active in applying our technology to Lumber Drying; Food Dehydration; and Heat Pump Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
Nyle is looking for a Refrigeration System Design Engineer. The primary job function is to optimize and design refrigeration systems for use in Food Dehydrators, Lumber Dry Kilns and other Heat Pump Systems. In addition you’ll be supporting the sales force, production, and installation teams with technical back-up. You will be working on multiple projects in parallel, providing variety and many opportunities to learn and grow. Initially your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and testing refrigeration systems for optimal performance in a cost-effective way;
- Supporting the sales force with technical back-up and development of quotes
- Interacting with customers on new and ongoing projects, product design and service;
- Partnering with the production team to improve efficiency of system manufacturing;
- Identifying and developing technical relationships with vendors of critical components.
Career opportunity: Nyle is a company that has several business lines with high growth potential. As the company grows, you will have significant opportunities for career advancement.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- 1 – 2 years or more experience in design of heat pump products / refrigeration technologies.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in ME, preferably with experience/specialization in refrigeration technology, thermodynamics / psychrometrics. Preferably GPA 3.0 or better.
- Solidworks modeling experience is required. Experience with Solidworks PDM is preferred.
- Experience working with lean manufacturing principles is preferred.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, results driven and high energy.
- Independent mindset with ability to complete tasks with limited oversight in a timely manner.
- Team player with ability to partner with sales, production, and engineering teams in accomplishing company goals.
- Preference for candidates that have obtained their PE license.
- Based in Brewer, ME.
This is a young, innovative and growing company. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial attitude to “do what it takes to make this a success.”
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation;
- Benefits: Medical; Dental & 401k;
- Opportunity to be a key member of a growing company;
- Flexible work environment;
- Professional environment.
This is not “just a job.” This is an opportunity for a career with serious growth potential. Nyle is a meritocracy; your success will only be limited by the growth of the company and your own success.
Contact Linnette Gilbert (email@example.com). No phone calls please.