Nyle Systems is a rapidly growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump-driven, energy-saving products (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying; Food Dehydration, and Heat Pump Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are looking for Refrigeration and /or Electrical Technicians to strengthen the Refrigeration and Electrical departments. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Piping up new equipment, initially under the guidance of experienced colleagues, later independently
- Building electrical panels, again initially under supervision, pretty soon independently.
- Testing and troubleshooting (new) equipment mostly in the shop, sometimes in the field
- The position reports to the refrigeration department team leader and has room to grow.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- Knowledge of design of heat pump/refrigeration systems
- Electrical license is helpful; EPA Certification is helpful
- A clean driver’s record is required
- Results-driven. High energy and drive and focus on meeting commitments
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Associates degree with experience/specialization in refrigeration technology, thermodynamics/psychrometrics is a plus.
The job is based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
- This is a long-term position with an opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits: Medical; Dental, 401k
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Professional environment
Contact: Ton Mathissen (firstname.lastname@example.org). No phone calls, please.