Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures and sells heat pump driven, energy saving products (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying, Food Dehydration and Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are looking for Service Technicians, from senior through trainee level, to strengthen our customer support team. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Service calls: Go to customer sites to repair equipment including warranty and non-warranty work.
- Equipment installations and start-ups: Visit customer sites to install and start-up new equipment, including training of customer operators
- The successful applicant should expect to travel between 20% – 40% of the time. Travel can be day-trips and overnights, typically throughout the US & Canada
- Telephone support: When not traveling, take customer telephone calls with a wide variety of questions about technical support and equipment usage
- When not traveling and not involved in service calls, train on new capabilities and skills and help with equipment manufacturing
- The position reports to the service manager and has room to grow.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- First rate technician, anywhere from straight out of school (trainee) through 10 years’ experience or more in servicing HVAC equipment (senior)
- Knowledge of design of heat pump / refrigeration systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good in dealing with wide variety of customers
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have EPA Certification
- Experience in welding, especially aluminum is a plus
- Electrical license is helpful
- Results driven. High energy, drive and focus on meeting commitments.
The job is based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits: Medical, Dental & 401k
- Opportunity to be an early member of a growing company
- Professional environment
Contact: Ton Mathissen (email@example.com). No phone calls please.