Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump-driven, energy-saving products (www.nyle.com). Specifically, we are active in Lumber Drying; Food Dehydration, and Water Heating. Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are looking for a Helper for the Shipper and the Shop in General. Your primary responsibility will be to help the Shipper with crating end-products and material handling (organizing incoming parts and issuing parts to the shop). You will also have the opportunity to help in other departments around the shop and get exposure to various jobs, incl welding and fabrication, refrigeration, and others. This is an entry-level position. Advancement is possible after 6 months to a year of good performance.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- High School diploma, reliable on the job, and a good listener
- Be self-motivated and push tasks forward with little direction from others
- Have steady hands, be precise, and be organized are all required
- Clean driving record
- Experience with other trades is a plus. For example, blueprint reading; carpentry; brazing; wiring; and assembly manufacturing
- Have the ambition to hold a job for the long term, learn new skills, and make a career
- The position reports to the shipper/warehouse manager and has room to grow.
The job is based on based in Brewer, Maine.
What’s in it for you:
- This is a long-term position with an opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation & profit share plan.
- Paid time off Vacation days; Holidays; sick days
- Benefits: Medical; Dental; 401K
- Professional environment.
Contact: Ton Mathissen (firstname.lastname@example.org). No phone calls, please.