Nyle Water Heating Systems (NWHS) is an innovative, rapidly growing leader in the Heat Pump Water Heating industry. We develop, manufacture, market, and sell heat pump water heaters for large commercial applications such as multi-family and commercial buildings. NWHS is a subsidiary of Nyle Systems, a company with 40 years of history in industrial heat pump applications (www.nyle.com). Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine.
We are currently looking for a qualified technical sales trainer. You will be responsible for the development and dissemination of Heat Pump Water Heater related training programs and materials. The successful candidate must be comfortable presenting to a diverse audience of building construction professionals, including value-added resellers, specifying engineers, contractors, and building management. This position will be responsible for training online (webinars, videos), in-house and in-the-field, across North America (travel approximately 20%) for both internal and external audiences. You will join a rapidly growing company with significant room for growth and career advancement.
- Administer training sessions on NWHS equipment at customer sites, in engineering offices, virtually, and at Nyle Systems (Brewer, ME)
- Train small groups of internal and external audiences on a variety of technical subjects
- Coordinate training documentation, equipment, and personnel for training sessions
- Maintain in-house training areas and training equipment including fully functioning training-room systems
Development / Other Duties
- Develop and maintain training documentation including presentations, plans and curriculum, exams, videos, and trainee evaluations
- Work with Field Service Technicians, Technical Support, and Engineering to stay up to date on current products
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Experience or education in technical fields including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc. Field training and/or field engineering experience is highly desirable
- Three years of experience in technical training and/or training material development. Provide examples of materials.
- PC literate – high degree of competency with Windows OS navigation, Zoom, and similar video conferencing applications; MS Office products, hardware/software troubleshooting
- Additional desirable PC skills include: experience with computer networking, video editing software, customer survey software, web development tools, and E-Learning software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to make the complex easy-to-understand
- Flexibility to work with diverse audiences in a wide range of environments including manufacturing and corporate settings
- Additional languages (particularly French and Spanish) are a plus
What’s in it for you
- This is a long-term position with an opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing
- Benefits: Medical/Dental, 401k
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
- Professional environment.
- Opportunity to be a key member of a growing company
Job Type: Full-time