Nyle Water Heating Systems (NWHS) is an innovative, rapidly growing leader in the Heat Pump Water Heating industry. We develop, manufacture, market, and sell heat pump water heaters for residential and large commercial applications such as multi-family and commercial buildings. NWHS is a subsidiary of Nyle Systems, a company with 45 years of history in industrial heat pump applications (www.nyle.com). Nyle’s manufacturing and design operations are in Brewer, Maine. Our ambitions are to accelerate decarbonization of the built environment through the use of smart, energy-saving heat pump and thermal energy storage systems. We are revolutionizing the water heating industry in North America with our groundbreaking approaches to domestic hot water production.
NWHS mission is to enable efficient electrification of water heating in residential, commercial, and industrial applications, allowing our customers to transition to a renewable, sustainable energy system.
Nyle is looking for a Web App Developer. The job is to maintain and update IOT web applications and infrastructure for our residential and industrial equipment. This is an ideal position for a web developer or a computer scientist with a focus on React / React Native. You will:
- Maintain, modify, test, and support React / React Native applications.
- Design, develop, modify, test, and support web applications including database, IOT, and user interface components.)
- Design, develop, modify, test, and support back-end applications on AWS
- Work collaboratively as part of a project team.
- Develop clear deployment and application maintenance documentation.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React / React Native.
- 2+ years Node.js experience
- 2+ years of professional experience working with AWS
- SQL knowledge (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Building and maintaining RESTful APIs is a plus.
- Git/GitHub version control systems.
- The job is Remote or Based in Brewer, Maine.
This is an innovative and rapidly growing company. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial attitude to “do what it takes to make this a success”
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing
- Benefits: Medical/Dental, 401k
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
- Professional environment.
- Opportunity to be a key member of a growing company
This is not “just a job”. This is an opportunity for a career with serious growth potential. Nyle is a meritocracy, your success will only be limited by the growth of the company and your own success.