- Chambers builds are designed for fast loading and unloading.
- The extra width in the PHT660 improves airflow and shortens the processing time.
- Our chambers are aluminum with stainless fasteners, no steel, no galvanized steel.
- Nyle uses high insulation values, will pay for itself quickly, reducing operating costs.
- Doors are rugged, reliable, and well insulated, and they are custom made to fit whatever size is needed if you’re building your own chamber.
- Door options include double swing doors or lift and roll doors
- Indirect-fired gas burners are used with all our models
- Fans use our extended venturi fan housing, which optimizes fan performance
- A computer control system that is easy to run and operate.
- Systems are designed for easy expansion and adaptation to changing requirements.
- No license fees
- Fast support is at hand from our factory in Maine, from the same people that build the system.
- Remote access is standard
- Data Logging and record trending is standard
- The system is built with multiple redundancies to prevent data loss
Manufactured to your requirements!
Some customers need a complete system quickly, while others build their heat treating kiln and source just the components they need.
Nyle has been a recognized leader in the kiln business for 40 years. We know what lasts and what doesn’t. We provide high-quality, long-lasting systems that are efficient to operate. Nyle has built scores of heat-treating kilns for pallet and crate wood. Nyle’s systems are sold as complete systems or as heat treat equipment for installation on customer-supplied chambers.
Contact a Nyle Representative for more details.
|Model||Load Capacity||BTUh||Number of Fans||Dimensions (W x D x H)||Power Requirements|
|PHT 350||350 Pallets||800,000||One 36" 7.5 HP||8' x 46' 3 1/3" x 13' 85/16"||240V three-phase 60Hz|
|PHT 660||660 Pallets||1,600,000||Four 30" 5 HP||19' x 30' x 10' 6"||480V three-phase 60Hz|