High Temperature DH Systems
- High-Temperature DH systems use 40–60% less energy than gas-fired or steam dry kilns.
- Operates at a temperature range from 80°F – 160°F (26° – 71°C).
- Corrosion-resistant epoxy coated aluminum cabinets and specially coated dehumidification coils for extra-long life.
- Precision controls using our NSC100 advanced control system include a color touch screen, the ability to use schedules, data logging, and monitoring control via a web browser.
- Softwood drying capacity is 2,500 to 73,000 board feet.
- Hardwood drying capacity is 8,000 to 225,000 board feet.
- Water removal from 420 lbs to 16,200 lbs of water per day.
- Set pitch and sterilize with ease.
- Systems include heating, circulating fans, controls, prewired electric panels, automatic over-temperature vents, and ductwork.
- Combine units in a chamber to increase drying capacity
- Multiple power configurations are available.
- High-Temperature DH systems are available both with and without drying chambers.
With Nyle’s dehumidification dryers, you can dry your lumber down to 6-8% moisture content for pennies per board foot. When you add in all the additional costs involved with running conventional steam, gas-fired, and solar dry kilns, take into account that our dryers use 40% to 60% less energy. Nyle dry kilns are dramatically more cost-effective to operate.
|Model||Load Capacity Green (Pine-Oak)||Water Removal / Day||Voltage Requirements|
|HT 4 (L300)||2,500-8000BF||420 Lbs.||230/3/60, 460/3/60|
|HT 8 (L500)||4,000-15,000BF||720 Lbs.||230V/3/60, 480V/3/60|
|HT 18 (L1200)||10,000-35,000BF||1,800 Lbs.||230V/3/60, 480V/3/60|
|HT 35||15,000-50,000BF||3,500 Lbs.||480V/3/60|
|HT 54||24,000-80,000BF||5,400 Lbs.||480V/3/60|
|HT 84||38,000-120,000||8,400 Lbs.||480V/3/60|
|HT 108||49,000-150,000BF||10,800 Lbs.||480V/3/60|
|HT 162||73,000-225,000BF||16,200 Lbs.||480V/3/60|