- Capacity 6-8 Cords
- Heating Natural Gas or Propane
The FHT 350 is a complete heat treatment system. It is capable of doing 6 cords of firewood per cycle. The system is mounted on an insulated 40 foot shipping container. The interior is stainless steel plus fiberglass to last a long life. It can be delivered with or without the shipping container. Easy to use controls that are designed for easy expansion and adaptation to changing requirements.
- Mobility: The roof mounted heat treating system can be packed into the container and the whole unit can be moved from location to location.
- No direct firing. Our Indirect-fired gas heating system while slightly more expensive is a lot safer than the direct fired systems. The flame is completely contained in a stainless steel heat exchanger. Some competing systems are sold with an open fire in the circulating air stream. This is not allowed by some insurers and building codes.
- We can supply the unit with the shipping container or you can use your own. In either case, the refrigerated shipping container, while reducing cost, provides an extremely rugged, long lasted chamber.
- Nyle coils are built to our own demanding specifications developed over 40 years in the kiln business. They are designed to last.