- Capacity 16-18 Cords
- Heating Natural Gas or Propane
- Capacity to do 16-18 cords of firewood per cycle.
- Easy to use computer controls that are designed for easy expansion and adaptation to changing requirements.
- Aluminum chamber that is rugged and designed to last for a long life.
- Optimal dimensions: The 19’ wide and 30’ deep chamber is wider than most. The extra width dramatically improves airflow, shortening processing time and resulting in a faster, more economical cycle. In addition the wide chamber is very fast to load and unload for quick turnarounds. It also allows to heat treat lumber up to 18’ long.
- Wide loading door: The loading door is 19′ wide x 10′-6″ tall. Specially designed for easy access resulting in efficient loading and unloading for the chamber and minimal downtime.
- No direct firing. Our indirect fired gas heating system while slightly more expensive is a lot safer than the direct fired systems. The flame is completely contained in a stainless steel heat exchanger. Some competing systems are sold with an open fire in the circulating air stream. This is not allowed by some insurers and building codes.
- Significantly more insulation than most products in the market: R30 in the walls, R26 in the roof, and R23 in the door. The better insulation will pay for itself quickly by saving as much as $4,000 a year compared to some competitors’ systems. It also improves the life of the chamber by minimizing corrosive condensation.
- Nyle coils are built to our own demanding specifications developed over 40 years in the kiln business. They are designed to last.