HT 18 (L1200)
Load Capacity (BF)
(Pine - Oak) 10,000 - 35,000
- Water Removal (lbs/day) 1,800 lbs
- Power Requirements 480/3/60
- Circulating Fans Four 2HP 30"
- Over Temperature Vents Four (20" x 20")
- Auxiliary Heat 48 kW
Nyle’s HT-Series makes drying lumber simple, allowing even inexperienced operators to produce high-quality lumber. Operating at up to 160° F, these units match the drying speeds of conventional kilns.
Designed for loads of 10,000 to 35,000 bd. ft, the HT18 is easy to use and gives you precision control over your drying allowing you to achieve top-quality results and short drying times with incredible efficiency.
Each unit comes standard with:
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum cabinets
- Coated dehumidification coils
- Stainless steel cold coils
- Nyle’s easy-to-use precision control systems.