HT 8 (L500)
Load Capacity (BF)
(Pine - Oak) 4,000 - 15,000
- Water Removal (lbs/day) 720 lbs.
- Power Requirements 480/3/60
- Circulating Fans Six 1/2 HP 24" Fans
- Over Temperature Vents Four (20" x 20")
- Auxiliary Heat 12 kW
Nyle’s HT-Series makes drying lumber simple, allowing even inexperienced operators to produce high-quality lumber. Operating at up to 160° F, these units match the drying speeds of conventional kilns.
Designed for loads of 4,000 to 15,000 bd. ft, the HT8 is easy to use and gives you precision control over your drying allowing you to achieve top-quality results and short drying times with incredible efficiency.
Each unit comes standard with:
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum cabinets
- Coated dehumidification coils
- Stainless steel cold coils
- Nyle’s easy-to-use precision control systems.