- Softwood Drying Capacity 300BF
- Hardwood Drying Capacity 1000BF
- Water Removal / Day 60 Lbs
- Voltage Requirements 120V
Quality lumber drying is now more affordable and easy to accomplish with Nyle’s L53. The compact, high-performance dehumidification system will dry between 300 and 1000 board feet of lumber.
L 53 Dehumidification System
- Dry your lumber down to 6 – 8% moisture content for pennies per board foot.
- Operates between 70°F – 120°F.
- Specifically made for softwoods and fast-drying hardwoods like pine, poplar, and oak.
- Runs off 120V standard electrical connection
The L53 is built to last. Extra heavy-duty coils are coated to Nyle specifications to prevent them from corrosion. Over four decades of experience have shown us how to achieve the longest life. Our fans provide circulation to ensure even drying. The chassis is 100% corrosion-resistant aluminum, and our remote controller has been proven in thousands of applications.
The L53 comes with two internal fans, a kiln control, and a powered vent kit. Whether you are a serious hobbyist or an accomplished professional, the L53 delivers superb results load after load.
Everything in a Nyle dehumidification unit can be replaced. This is not a disposable product. We know that people run even our smaller units well into their second decade, and we build them to last. In addition, we offer technical assistance over the phone. The people who build our machines handle service calls, so you get the straight talk when needed.