NDK 2.0R Kiln Control Package
- Model: 30074073
- Shipping Weight: lbs
Standalone control box for existing Nyle Kilns, or retro-fitting to any other type of kiln. 7″ touch screen controls.
The NDK 2.0R platform builds off of our years of experience controlling kilns and supports the following control modes to allow kiln operators to choose the preferred drying method on a per species basis:
- Conventional Mode; This mode utilizes a controlling dry bulb for temperature control and a wet bulb reading for venting the kiln or adding moisture.
- Dump Cycle Mode; Dump cycle mode This will run a time-based Heat, dump, and rest cycle with multiple repeats to get thick slabs down from 15% to 8% or less.
- Heat Treat Mode; In this mode, when the target temperature (settable) is reached and maintained for the required time (settable), the kiln stops automatically.
- DH Mode; This mode is more suitable for drying slow-drying hardwoods like oak. In this mode, the kiln is controlled according to traditional DH operation.
- Hybrid Mode; This mode is more suitable for faster drying species. In this mode, the kiln is controlled more according to traditional/conventional drying practice while using a dehumidifier.
- Electronic Wet Bulb/Dry Bulb
- Mobile/Web-Based Controls
- Two RTD Probes
- Advanced Scheduling System
- Remote Access
- Data Logging
- Flexible Scheduling
- 7″ Touch Screen
When you are buying a Nyle Control, you are not only buying the equipment but also the support.
Contact a Nyle Representative for more details.