L200M Model 50 Hz Complete
- Model: 30074004
- Shipping Weight: lbs
- In Stock
Please Note: 50Hz is compatible with European electricity standards. If you are in the US or Canada you’ll need 60 Hz. Please click here for the L200M Model 60 Hz Complete.
- Will dry up to 4,000 board feet of 4/4 green oak in 4 – 5 weeks.
- Will dry up to 2,500 board feet of green softwood in 1 – 2 weeks.
- Operates between 70°F – 120°F.
- Includes auxiliary heating, two 1/4 hp fans, prewired electric panel, powered vent kits and operating manual.
- Two control systems available to cover all of your needs.
L200 units include auxiliary heating, two 1/4hp circulating fans, prewired electric panel, powered vent kits and operating manual. That’s everything you need to get started except for the chamber itself. L200M temperature and wet bulb with wood moisture probes. The temperature and humidity are controlled by wet bulb and dry bulb sensors. The temperature control turns the supplemental heat on and off as needed. Wet bulb is the most accurate way to measure humidity and it controls the operation of the compressor. In addition this controller provides 4 digital readouts of wood moisture content. The system can be set to shut down when all four probes read the target moisture content. This system provides a level of control for thousand less than the cost just a few years ago.
For more information please click here: http://www.nyle.com/lumber-drying-systems/units/l200/