L200M Model 60Hz Complete
- Model: 30074002
- Shipping Weight: lbs
- In Stock
- Will dry up to 4,000 board feet of 4/4 green oak in 4 – 5 weeks.
- Will dry up to 2,500 board feet of green softwood in 1 – 2 weeks.
- Operates between 70°F – 120°F.
- Includes auxiliary heating, two 1/4 hp fans, prewired electric panel, powered vent kits and operating manual.
- Two control systems available to cover all of your needs.
- Operates on 220V Single Phase Power
The temperature and humidity are controlled by wet bulb and dry bulb sensors. The temperature control turns the supplemental heat on and off as needed. Wet bulb is the most accurate way to measure humidity and it controls the operation of the compressor. In addition this controller provides 4 digital readouts of wood moisture content. The system can be set to shut down when all four probes read the target moisture content. This system provides a level of control for thousand less than the cost just a few years ago.
For more information please click here: http://www.nyle.com/lumber-drying-systems/units/l200/