L200S Model 60Hz Complete
- Model: 30074001
- Shipping Weight: lbs
- In Stock
- Will dry up to 4,000 board feet of 4/4 green oak in 4 – 5 weeks.
- Will dry up to 2,500 board feet of green softwood in 1 – 2 weeks.
- Operates between 70°F – 120°F.
- Includes auxiliary heating, two 1/4 hp fans, prewired electric panel, powered vent kits and operating manual.
- Two control systems available to cover all of your needs L200S and L200M.
- Operates on 220V Single Phase Power
The L200 is a compact, high performance dry kiln system. It will dry up to 4000 board feet of 4/4 green oak in approximately 4-5 weeks. It will dry up to 2500 board feet of green softwood in about 1-2 weeks.
L200 units include auxiliary heating, two 1/3 hp circulating fans, prewired electric panel, powered vent kits and operating manual. That’s everything you need to get started except for the chamber itself and we will provide the plans for the chamber.
The operating temperature range for the L200 is between 70°F and 120°F (21°C – 49°C) during the drying process. You can set pitch or sterilize with the included auxiliary heater. Additional fans and a power vent system are also available.
For more information please click here: