VHT DH Systems
- Designed for loads of 50MBF – 1MMBF and greater
- Eliminates the need for a boiler
- Operates at up to 240°F (116°C) matching, or faster than the speed of most conventional continuous dry kilns.
- Our heat pump technology maximizes energy efficiency by using 40 – 60% less energy than conventional dry kilns with a boiler using steam.
- Precision control systems with remote access from anywhere in the world.
- Dries using standard conventional schedules
VHT Systems are like our HT Series in that they are customized for every order, but they dry hotter and faster and scalable to fit your drying requirements and are specifically designed for SYP applications.
VHT Systems eliminate the need for boilers and direct fired burners and are clean to operate, environmentally responsible, flexible, economical to build and inexpensive to run.
Drying operation requires little to none kiln operator interaction throughout the drying cycle.
Nyle has focused for over 40 years on constant improvement in technology to assure years of reliable and efficient operation. Our dry kilns come standard with reliability features such as corrosion resistant aluminum cabinets, dehumidification coils that are specially coated to withstand the acids and harsh atmosphere in a kiln, stainless steel cold coils, and tubing, and many other features that make our systems last longer and perform better. Nyle Systems save energy and reduce your capital and operating costs, all while making drying simple and allowing even inexperienced operators to produce the highest quality lumber and improve yields. The VHT is also the most environmentally green system.
Nyle VHT systems save energy and reduce both your capital and operating costs, all while making drying simple and allowing even inexperienced operators to produce the highest quality lumber and improve yields.
Contact a Nyle Representative for more details on how we can provide our VHT equipment to your existing kilns and reduce boiler capacity requirements and or supply your business with a complete drying system.