- Softwood Drying Capacity 300BF
- Hardwood Drying Capacity 1000BF
- Water Removal / Day 60 Lbs
- Voltage Requirements 110V
- Available Options Container Kits
L 53 Dehumidification System
- Dries between 300 and 1,500 board feet of lumber.
- Dry your lumber down to 6 – 8% moisture content for pennies per board foot.
- Operates between 70°F – 120°F.
- Specifically made for softwoods and fast drying hardwoods like pine, poplar and oak.
- Runs off 110V standard electrical connection
L53 is easy on your wood, minimizing degrade and easy on your bank account, minimizing both purchase price and operating costs. Whether you are a serious hobbyist or an accomplished professional, the L53 delivers superb results load after load.
The L53 is a compact, high performance dehumidification system which will dry between 300 and 1000 board feet of lumber. Like all Nyle dehumidification systems, the L53 is easy on your wood, minimizing degrade and easy on your bank account, minimizing both purchase price and operating costs. Whether you are a serious hobbyist or an accomplished professional, the L53 delivers superb results load after load.
The L53 is built to last. Extra heavy duty coils are coated to Nyle specifications to prevent them from corrosion. Over three decades of experience have shown us how to achieve the longest life. Our two fans provide circulation to assure even drying. The chassis is 100% corrosion resistant aluminum and our remote controller has been proven in thousands of applications.
Everything in a Nyle dehumidification unit can be replaced. This is not a disposable product. We know that people run even our smaller units well into their second decade and we build them to last. In addition, we offer technical assistance over the phone. The people who build our machines handle service calls so you get the straight talk when you need it.
The new L53 debuts at a price hundreds of dollars less than its predecessor, our original L50. And the new L53 comes with two fans instead of one, a separate control unit instead of a built in control and powered vent kits – everything you need to get going except the chamber.
When it comes to quality, service and value, count on Nyle Systems!