Missed the Webinar?
You’re in Luck, There’s a Follow Up!
Nyle Water Heating Systems (NWHS) presents An Overview (2), a make-up session for the first of a multi-part training series that will provide insight into how to design, operate, and maintain a Central Heat Pump Plus Storage (HP+S) water heating plant. This webinar will be held on July 30th at 3:00 PM EDT, 12:00 PST and will run approximately 1.25 hours which included time for Q&A.
As the first in the series, the course teaches the functions of the components of the HP+S systems, the fresh water systems, as well as service and air-side considerations. Attendees will also learn how components (such as flat-plate heat exchangers and VFDs) maximize the production of heated water and how this information can be used to determine the most efficient and least costly way of utilizing a NWHS HP+S system.
- Identify the terms associated with heat pumps and thermal storage.
- Identify the components of a HP+S system.
- Describe the role and application the HP+S system plays in the function of a building’s plumbing and HVAC systems.
- Identify the service types and connection points.
- Describe the roles and applications of the air and water sides of the HP.
- Analyze utilization of the heating and cooling potential.