- Heats water up to 160°F (72°C)
- Use as a preheater for higher temperature systems
- Coefficient of performance (COP) up to 5.0
- Heating capacity from 25,000 BTU to 250,000 BTU
- Cooling capacity from 20,000 BTU to 220,000 BTU
- Recovery rates from 77 to 550 gallons per hour
- Removes unwanted heat & humidity from the air
- Uses environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant
- Double-wall condenser for potable water heating
- BACnet compatible logic controller optional
- Integrated potable water approved pump
Our C-Series is a high-efficiency air-to-water heat pump water heater that can be tailored to your needs in several ways. These units range in capacity from 25,000 BTU to 250,000 BTU, generating 77 to 550 gallons of hot water per hour.
In addition to heating water for potable or process water purposes, the C-Series provides cool air that can be used to offset air conditioning costs.
|Model||Water Flow Rate (gal/min)||Heating Capacity BTUH||Heating COP||Cooling Capacity BTUH||Cooling COP||Combined COP||Dimensions (LxWxH)|
|C60A||13||63,225||5.05||48,425||4.13||9.18||641/4" x 325/8" x 345/8"|
|C90A||20||110,725||5.25||83,625||4.15||9.40||701/4" x 323/4" x 401/4"
|C125A||28||144,275||4.93||108,500||3.98||8.91||84 3/8" x 37 1/4" x 36 1/8"|
|C185A||40||224,675||5.33||172,375||4.33||9.66||723/4" x 451/4" x 43"
|C250A||50||272,450||4.58||218,000||3.88||8.46||841/2" x 543/8" x 70"
*Water heated from 50°F to 150°F with 75°F dry bulb, 60% RH ambient air
In view of ongoing product improvements, design and specification are subject to change without notice. Nyle Systems can accept no responsibility for possible errors in catalogs, website, brochures or any other printed material