Modular Water Source
- Heats water up to 150° F (66° C)
- Use as preheater for higher temperature systems
- Heating capacity from 270,000 BTU to > 2,000,000 BTU
- Cooling capacity from 210,000 BTU to > 1,686,000 BTU
- Recovery rates from 323 to 2,584 gallons per hour
- Absorbs heat from water sources including return chiller water, process and ground water.
- Uses environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant
- Double wall condenser for potable water heating
- BACnet compatible logic controller optional
Our CWM Series is a high-efficiency modular water to water heater.
These units range in heating capacity from 270MBTUH to over 2,000MBTUH generating from 323 to 2,584 gallons of hot water per hour.
While these units are heating water up to 150°F, (condenser side), they are also cooling the source water, (evaporator side), that can be used for chiller water for air conditioning systems or process water for cooling of equipment.
Cut Sheets & Catalog
|Model||Water Flow Rate||Heating Capacity BTUH||Heating COP||Cooling Capacity BTUH||Cooling COP||Combined COP||Dimensions (LxWxH)|
|C270WM||50||277,100||4.8||210,800||3.8||8.6||34 x 35 x 71|
|C540WM||100||554,200||4.8||414,450||3.8||8.6||69 x 35 x 71|
|C810WM||150||831,300||4.8||632,500||3.8||8.6||103 x 35 x 71|