- Heats water up to 160° F (72° C)
- Use as a preheater for higher temperature systems
- COP up to 5.0 generating significant savings
- Heating capacity from 25,000 BTU to 250,000 BTU
- Cooling capacity from 20,000 BTU to 220,000 BTU
- Recovery rates from 55 to 550 gallons per hour
- Absorbs heat from water sources, including process and groundwater.
- Uses environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant
- Double-wall condenser for potable water heating
- BACnet compatible logic controller optional
- Integrated potable water approved pump
Our C-Series is a high-efficiency water-to-water heat pump water heater that can be tailored to your needs in several ways. These units range in capacity from 25,000 BTU to 250,000 BTU, generating 50 to 500 gallons of hot water per hour.
While these units are heating water to 160°F, they also provide cool water on the source side that can be used for chiller water for air conditioning systems or process water for equipment.
|Model||Source Water Flow (gal/min)||Heated Water Flow (gal/min)||Heating Capacity BTUH||Heating COP||Cooling Capacity BTUH||Cooling COP||Combined COP||Dimensions (LxWxH)|
|C60W||9.6||13||57,423||4.80||43,025||3.83||8.63||381/4” x 261/4” x 283/4”|
|C90W||15||20||111,175||5.00||85,225||4.00||9.00||381/4” x 261/4” x 283/4”|
|C185W||30||40||222,950||4.80||171,750||3.88||8.68||49” x 311/4” x 381/4”|
* Water heated from 50°F to 150°F with 75°F entering source water temperature
In view of ongoing product improvements, design and specification are subject to change without notice. Nyle Systems can accept no responsibility for possible errors in catalogs, website, brochures or any other printed material.